Sunday, June 2, 2013

Dog stress


One more day. I can not believe that the time to return home has come.am I excited? A little. I have fallen in love over here the way people do business how they treat each other. There is still so much to see and do and experience. I know canada has alot to offer and I should see more. There just something about. Not knowing the lauange and the different culture that I enjoyed so much.
Saying good bye to the dogs was very hard. I became very attached to them.
Heart attack from the dogs.
The cottage has 2hectars of land so we are able to just walk. Normal we would take the loop it takes around 45 min. Every time shebia always trust to go down the same path. I said hay why not can always turn back. Away we go it was lovely because it went up a hill were the other path went in the valley. There was an amazing view we could see lagos from up there. Even theocean. On the other side just rolling hills and forest. It was beautiful. We came to one feild soothing in it had johnny attention. There were beehive in it. So we continued on. We got close to the wind mills. It was a nice walk. We decided to head back.
On our way back johnny was very far ahead of us and when we came back to the field he was in the bushes at the other side. So we called but to no end. Finally shebia got interested and also headed in. We went after them. I eventually got shebia but we could not even hear johnny. Shebia was pulling to go in so I thought maybe she would lead me to johnny they were very close and we're never far apart. I know here hearing and smelling was better so off I go down this "game trail" she all of a sudden stopped u could tell by her face and body that she was listening to something next thing I know she is twisting and pulling to get out of my hold. Thanks to my job I can hold on we go farther down the path and she stopped to lession again.  And started to cry and freek out. I was contemplating letting her go when she sliped through here colar. I was not im pressed. She took off running. I was yelling back to shauna to tell her. She came down the path.  It was not any easy task since there were tons of plants waiting to stab you. We stood there calling. Then came the sound you do not want to hear. Yleping... Then some barking from johnny one more yelp then nothing. We start going back up the path we can tell from the sounds that they are down the hill in the gully there is no way we could get down there. Also wild boars are coman here. And if the were in a nest of them there is nothing we could do. As we were going back up slightly we could see on the next hill johnny then shebia racing over it. Now there is no way we could ketch up with them. So we head back and pray they will come back. We planed that in a few hrs we would go back with food bowls and cat can food and bang them since that is how u called them for dinner.
We were very upset back at home. What if they did not come back or got hurt how would we tell the owner the next day. We turned on he tv. It is great to distract once brain. We were more then half way through the show and shauna let's out a big shocked gap and is staring at the door.
It was johnny starring in with his goffy expression. I run out so excited,  but worried about shebia we go out call her name and she sauntered around the corner. Johnny was covered in mud bures but other then looking hot he was fine.  Shebia was a little worst off I noticed her lip was bleeding when I went to look at it I got a firm grawl so I let it be she also would shy her head away from being pet, u could see little cuts on it. Johnny went to his food dish it was dinner time so I fixed them dinner. Shebia tryed to eat the hard but u could see her mouth hurt, so I got the hoses and filled her bowl with water she ate fine after that. Latter that night when she was resting I went over and sat with her and she let me pet her all over I got a good look at her head and there were little cuts all over even one on her bottom eye lid but they all look to be scabing over well. I let her be. What they got up to it have no idea.  But I do know shebia was putting her head into somewhere it should not have been.
The next day we went for a walk alone because the kids were sleeping. They were tired u could tell shebia was soor from all the running.  She moved very little both dogs were extra cuddly all day. Witch we were both ok with since we knew it was our last time being with them.
Saturday we went into town on the weekend the bus only runs twice once at 9am and again at 5PM that is it. So we got up caught the bus. A lovely couple informed us that we were standing on the wrong side of the road. Once in town we checked out the market wondered around. Found a cute cafe that had some great cakes. We went to an India restuant. Weighting staff just love me and shauna I think it is because we smile. Apparently Germans never smile and look sourer.
We walk all around the harbor because there was this box thing that we wanted to know what was in it/ what it was for. It took around 20 min and it turned out to be a wild cat home. There was food and water and toons of little rooms for the cats to get out of the elements.
What a good day.
Tomorrow I work then tue I am going to be catching the 5:45 bus. Going to be a long day. To help me pass the time I am going to answer questions so if you have any questions about my trip before during or even about my after plans I will answer all as best as I can. Email or comment with your questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment