Wednesday, March 20, 2013

National archaeological museum

Apparently Monday the 18 is a holiday here. So everything was closed. However the museum was open ya. We were getting our apartment cleaned that day so it gave us a great place to go. I know life is so ruf. I have been fighting a head cold, and I will win. We had a lazy weekend just trying to get over this. So we decided since we needed to be out we would check out the museum.
I wore my new shoes... Why girls do this to there feet all the time I do not know.  My poor feet never get treated like that but I need some flats so guess they have to lurn.
The museum was very interesting. My favorite part was they have an ship wreak exhibition right now. It was so intersting to see the marble status that the found and part of them are un recanisable and the other part completely conserved thanks to the sand. They had a 3D video about an insterment that the found that can tell u the sun and moon position, dates soler eclipse, and some other things it is very interesting to think some one came up with this so many years ago.
There was an Egyptian collection so much gold. Gold on sorwards, gold masks for the dead. Lots of gold jewelry. It was so interesting.
The gift shop had alot of replica status and we'll they were very very expensive.
From there early went to a cafe restaurant that we got a 20% off coupon for when we went into the musume.
 When we entered there was a big group of cops sitting there so we know the coffee had to be good.
Shauna got a club sandwich. She enjoyed it and so did the cats. She had this cut little orange taby thatvshe was feeding prices of chicken to. It would wake her arm to get her attention it was so cute.
I got a chocolate creap I was not in a very good eating mood.
From there we headed home to our fresh clean apartment. We have such a great land lady last time she came she left us cheese pie and this time she left us little cheese biskits.


No comments:

Post a Comment