Monday, May 6, 2013

5am to 2am

We got up at 5 am car was to come at 6am flight to Roma 8:45. The car showed up at 5:30.
We checked in no problem I was even over weight because I forgot to take out all the clothing I planed to wear. But she said no problem.
I was so tired I remember the initial speed up but not the wheels coming off the ground. I woke up and was like man we are taxing still then I noticed ever one was eating, my tummy was grumbling but I didn't think I could get my meal since they were colecting everyone else's so back to sleep. I did scare the crap out of shauna. I tryed to get her ipod so I could plug the earphones in and listen to the movie but the cord was under one of her fingers.
We got to Roma
Now it was cheaper for us to but two tickets then one with layover.
Did u know that u can only check into a flight 3 hr before a flight. We were 9 hr before our flight. There were no plugs two little cafes that was it. Took so long shauna had a nap.
So it was check in time. I get all my layers out. We were under weight and she did not even question our backpacks yaaa.
Ohhhh funny side not. At both air ports I set off the medial detector.  And got thorly felt up. One women even un tucked my shirt and ran her finger along the inside of my pants.
We got boarded no problem after waiting another three hr. So we were in 24 so the back of the bus. So I am walking along and it is all full at the back so I I say excuse me to the woman in my seat and show her my ticket she laughed and said go talk to someone. So I found the guy showed him my ticket and he says ok can you please just wait here. So shauna joins me there is five of us waiting to be seated, he did offer us water.
We got to sit up front. We had the rudest most obnotice people behind us. They were calling and yelling and talking very loud. Constantly kicking our seats. Did not get much sleep and it was a late night flight.
We land just before 11pm. Got our bags and go out, but can not see our guy any were and no one had our sign. So finally I go out side to see if he is weighting there. And sure enough there is the van. So I go back get the bags and shauna and away we go. We get back to the surf house and he said there were three french man there and there was a bbq going on when he left. And sure enough the back is filled with people well 8 plus us three so we go out there talk a bit. It is 2 am and decided to go to bed since we did loose two hrs. What a long boring day.

No comments:

Post a Comment