Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Happy birthday to me!

OK so the big birthday. Started of with my best friend wishing me a happy birthday ya go shauna.  So we suited up. Headed down to surf shack. Talked with Mairo and Joe about the surf today. We were out side looking at sky telling the clouds to take a hike. And Mario says oh girls come inside quickly. So we go inside and they have a little tart ( the oh so good amazing yummy tarts) with a candle and a little birthday sign. So the start to clap and sing what I think is happy birthday day, I don't truly know it got very fast in the middle. So I have now been wished happy birthday in Portuguese.
So off to get some waves, the morning went ok.
Then back to the house the sun final came out ya.
Back to afternoon surf, the waves were better so we paddled out to ketch some green waves. .... Did not get a single one.  It was up setting. I tryed very hard but for some reason I kept switching feet yep I would put my back one forward.  I am an odd cookie I need to concentrate harder.
After surf we went back to house got on the bikinis and went to the beach.
Got some great photos.
Then did some reading in the sun/ naping.
That night we went out to dinner with Mario and Joe. Went to the fish restaurant got fish, it was so cool they had shark in the display case. Wish it was not so expensive would have tryed it.
Then we went to the bar for coffee and drinks and chat. Then dancing once the dj got there. There were these two guys and they were dancing up a storm they were so funny to laugh at. They would try to dance with local girls and they would push them away. It was funny.
I said french Joe said gay french.
It was a great day and night.

No comments:

Post a Comment