Monday, May 6, 2013

You can call me lady killer

After watering and other farm work we were running late did not get off till 12. My cellphone starts to go off. So I answered it.... OK we need to fast forward or rewind, yes rewind
Wednesday when playing backgammon we realized that we did not know the two guys names,  one of them goes you can call my lady killer.. That was it. We had to ask his friend for his name so he will be lady killer. Now fast forward and the other guy I had trouble saying his name right so I was allowed to call him honey.
Oh funny side Story when we were playing backgammon with every one, shauna had to us the washroom so we called lady killer over to ask were it was. well he picked shauna up and started to run up this hill to take her to the bathroom. Yep it was awesome. Every one at the table were laughing so hard.
OK so there u have it they will be ladykiller and honey for this blog.
So we are just about to start walking back my phone starts to ring, it is honey. He asked if we wanted to go to the beach, and just as he asked if fall and twist my ankle. So I hand the phone to shauna because I have very bad words that want to come out of my mouth. So shauna talks to them as I decided if it was broken or just being a pain. So it was decided that we would go to the beach. We were to meet in 25 min at the hotel. Now on a good day the walk is 20min. But with my now gimp walk it took longer. We got our gear and away we went. We went back to turtle beach. But went in a different spot. They thought the water was cold. Shauna and honey tag teamed me to get me dunked under the water. It was alot of fun. The bottom was very sandy and gradually got deeper. So it was great. Sadly the camara battery was dead both of them so no photos.
We were walking  down the beach and there were guys playing football and the ball landed in the water infront of us.... Honey told me a had to kick it back so I tryed well I kicked the top of the ball...it just went deeper in the water so second go I got it honey was laughing the guys had a quick conversation witch ended in all them all laughing, I can only guess at my mad football skills.
The droped us off ladykiller had to work.
Me and shauna decided to go for drinks. We ended up at ladykillers work we got sex on the beach and the owner was like oh give them an extra shot of vodka... So we mix it in with the drink. It was close to closing and honey was folding the table cloths and the owner goes you will make a very good house wife and winks at me.
So the two guys come to our table and they say if we can down our drinks they are on the house so I only had a little left. So they finsh closing they we move to another area were a restaurant has closed me shauna and honey sit down lady killer shows up with beer. So we drink our beer and go for a walk. End up walking around the harbor, and sitting on the stone wall looking at the sea and stars. Honey is very intersting know 5 launages, turkish, rushan, german, English, airabick. Works for six months of the year then travels in the winter. Use to own a hand bag shop before having to surve in the military. There is alot of military on that side of the island. Also found out that they put a hormone supesent in there food because when surving in the military u have to be celibate.
I got home around 2 am, nicly buzed. Woke up at 5:30, good chance I was still buzed, I went to work shauna called in sick. It was very hot out again. Got home from work packed did laundry.  Went to play backgammon with M.  Got there first. So honey played with me and once again there was a bet.  He wins I have to come back to Cyprus or turkey some day, if I win (I tryed to get him to go to Canada but no luck way to cold) so now he has to go to Australia.
We were playing first to five. What an intense game there was a couple sitting next to us and they had a good time laughing at us each game came down to the last toss. It was very very intense. Won't lie there was trash talking. We had to leave the game to be continued it was 3/3 and he had to go get ready it was opening night at his place he worked at. Shauna came down so I waited for her we had a game of backgammon, then we left I went to pay and the woman that owns the place is so great she gave us a great deal 10 tl for what should have been around 20tl. We run into honey at his new job, he looked very good. I might add that all the guys that worked there were over an 8 tobad it opened our last day. We are at home talking with the girls and decided to not to go to disco and honey calls saying he was off work and that we should go meet him.
Back track after backgammon we walk to the farm for dinner and a boom fire can b ever cook. As we are having the boom fire I tested Is ( the man who is full time worker on farm) to say good buy. Next thing he calls and comes over to say goodbye. The group got us a cake it was so good. It was a wonderful evening and I will miss that group alot. They made the work away that much better.
OK so me and shauna head down to the waterfront we met up with the guys but this time honey had another friend we will call him chef because that was all I could understand.... Honey even got me a rose.
So we head back had to get some sleep oh ya shauna got mad at honey he changed his shoes and shauna want me to see them because they were the very nice Italian shoes.
I went the full day on maybe 3 hr of sleep very proud of my self and did not get grumpy till the very end go me.
That is it for Cyprus amazing time and I will go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment