Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 2

Okay well day 2 went very well. The language barrier is still very hard. We are studying and trying, I am just starting to get the hang of hello and thank u. We had breakfast at the hotel. Then went to find a bank. Well who knew that you can not get money out from the teller u can only get cash from atms.
We get into our apartment, it is nothing like I expected, because I was looking at the wrong Web Site. the place is nice lots of movies and books great views.... Of the neighbors roofs lol but atleast we don't have traffic on this side.
We walked to get grocery and they don't have milk here well the have milk but it is on the shelf. Reminds me of manays how u put it in the fridge after opening it. You can also buy bread with out crust.
You have to turn the timer on the stove on to get it to turn on reminds me of a toaster oven. The bathroom light switch is behind the door so u have to close door turn light on, open door go in and re close door.
Time for me to do dishes.
Tomorrow we are taking the bus in town, just found out we can walk to were we want to go only 20min walk to mayor plaza.
Good night from Madrid

No comments:

Post a Comment