Sunday, January 13, 2013

El Rastro

Today took us to El Rastro witch is a massive flea market the biggest in Spain.... It has been an open air market for half a millennium. we walked most of the market.  The bottom plaza reminded me of the old Sackville flea market. There were alot of card books, with sports cards I even saw some pokemon cards. As we worked are way up the streets there were lots of antiques and old paintings. There were clothing vendors. We found a store and got some grocery. Another store caught my eye and I had a felling that there may be milk like refrigerate milk. I was right and we got shauna her much wanted milk. In the market there was a dog that reminded me of rusty a dog back at work. Farther down the street there was a park and there was a man in blanket sleeping on a bench, there were 2 guys standing around him, and running around was a Georgia lookalike. The happy go lucky wiggle ness made me take a second look.
We stopped at our favorite little bakery. Then got a hotchocolate and headed home with goodies in hand.
Hopefully shauna feels better tomorrow so we can do more exploring.
We may be going out for dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment