Friday, January 18, 2013

Round and round we go, we're we stop we don't know

I am still trying to get somethings settled at home, so mom needed a Skype date. I think she was jealous that me and dad skyped the other day. So I waited around for her to get up at 8am witch was 1pm our time. It was good we got almost every thing worked out.
Shauna wanted to go to the hard rock cafe for dinner so we Googleed it. We maped out the subway way and away we went.
Got off and right away we could not get out of the terminal. Turned out we had to take an elevator. Once on the street we could not find it.
We figured out that we were on the wrong side of the road , because there was a mall close to it on Google maps.  So we walked around this mall, shopping complex. It was so big and there were so many shops and bars and a big bingo hall. A complex is the best description. We walked around and tryed to find people to ask were it was. One guy did know but he wanted us to get on the bus and go to another place. So we decided to walk back to the TGI Friday.
They gave us a menu in English we both got the strawberry daquarie special it came in a big cup :D and was 50% off.
I now see why they go out for drinks so much.
Very good meal.
Once I was done I went to was my hands. Well there was an H above one door and a M over the other.   Big choose what door because every one has called us chica. So my thought process was M is male so I go into H. So great there was no one in there even better only one stall ok so I wash my hands as I am washing them I notice a urnial behind the door.
Guess I guessed wrong. Oh well no harm done I was not caught. I now know that I should go in the M door witch goes against all I know.
Of well when in Spain
When on our way to the subway we tryed to go through the mall and there was a chocolate shop so guess what we stopped lol man we love our chocolate and it all looked good fresh and not old and it was maggots free. Great find.

No comments:

Post a Comment