Friday, February 8, 2013

End of surfing

Well we are all done surfing and I must say I impressed my self with how well I did. I enjoyed it so much. I am so happy that I was able to stand up and turn and get green waves. There were some ruf days but shake them off and keep going. I can not wait to see what I will be able to accomplish .
The high light was having a conversation with Shauna and some one over hereing it because we don't know if the did hear it of just all our laughing.
Good times plan to make more memories when we come back and have a kick ass birthday.  I home to get the guys to take us out octopus hunting. We will see.
Stay tuned blog readers because after this weekend I will but up the good version of carnival weekend and then we are off to Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment