Sunday, February 3, 2013

Has any one seen my mojo

Well went out last night... Went to the bar that Mario told us about. Got drinks sat down no one was dancing.  All the played was 80 music. We stink of sigarett smoke. Mario told us today we went to wroug bar, we went to old people bar. Oh only us.
Today we went to a secrete surf spot can't say we're. 
We were surfing green waves. One wave crashed on me and some how my board got behind me and was pushing against my back my feet hit me inthe back of the head. Back has been soor and stiff since. Very hard to sit here right now. 
I did tryto ketch this one wave I got into the right spot and started to flare my arms then I was like no and gripes the side of the board and was like no the entire time Joe was like up up up.  I did not get up. It was so fast and felt so different.  It was the wave of the day and I messed up. Shauna said that Joe was yelling up a storm at me because it was a perfect wave apparently he even took out a fack shotgun to shoot me. The day did not get better I maybe got up 2 times. 
For some reason it seams like I have lost my surfing self.  
Just not a good day alot of falls 

No comments:

Post a Comment