Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wanted rich husband!!!!!

So today was a shopping day I know me shopping but fall out of your seat yet. So we went to this street / shopping section very close to the Spanish steeps. And I just need to say I have some very expensive taste the bags all the big names were there guicci, coach.... You name it it was there. They had door people to open the doors. The jewelry stores they had diminond rings that I would have to work out more just so I could hold my hand up.
We did find farther down the street a makeup store that would not brake the bank. So we got some nailpolish, and lipstick.  Shauna got this nice bright light pink and I got this pink red more red then pick not turned completely crazy yet. From there we went in to tones of other shops we went into the nikey shop there women's stuff was down stairs and they had very little. But they did have this awasum teal colored sweeter. It would be so worm for when we go back to surfing.
I tryed on a dress... Yep I think that was it. I did not find  much that I liked not like I need any thing.
Shauna got some stuff.
We went to look for some were to eat we went to a restaurant and got salids and shauna got a squash bloom fryed. Then we got desert chocolate pear cake with hotchocolate.
From there we went to the trevi fountain again this time it was night. It was just as stunning again. There were alot of kids there so we decided to go to the icecream shop get some icecream and just sit by the fountain. So we were able to get3 flavors so much to pic from. I got lemon, raspberry, and kiwi. It was very good. I got to say I am loving life sitting looking at an amazing peice of work and eating icecream what could be better. We got some great night time shots.
There were these to fringe there taking pictures of each other and shauna was doing her photo thing so I asked if they would like me to take there photo for them I hurd them talking English earlier. One of them was like get yes thanks the other looked shocked and stunned that I would offer and even ask realy. Guess nice people don't live were they live.
It was a very good day

No comments:

Post a Comment