Friday, February 8, 2013

One month down

Today makes the one month mark for me and shauna.  Well what can I say. It is going just how I thought it would. I think the relationship is going great :P.   We fight like ever cupple but in the morning it is a new day and we are laughing and joking once again. If I don't get abbs from surfing then I will from all our laughing. We have been playing alot of life and monopoly let's just say I hope I do better in real life because man I suck.
I love having my best friend to experience this with and I think this trip will bring us closer because no mater how much we may fight the laughter is all was tenfolds more.
Hay boys she does the dishes and closeses the drawers behind you :P
Love Europe great life move. Parents incourage your kids to travel, it is good for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment