Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Turtle beach

We have now started working in the morning or evening for five hours because it is becoming to hot in the day to work. Basically all we are doing is watering everything.
I started to walk bunny what a lovely dog and she reminds me of kea so much. We got six new baby chickens the boss got them at the market get to watch them grow up that will be fun.
Another volunteer came B she is from BC so it iscool to have another Canadian grl. The boys moved to the farm house.
On Saturday we decided to take a group trip to the beach ya. So me and shauna and B and D went to the waterfront to look around went back got our swimwear and away we went. Got a bus. It was a good fifteen minutes walk to the beach from the road. D and J had been there last weekend so he took comanad and lead us to the next little cove beach over. Now these beaches are special Because it is were sea turtles come to lay there eggs. Sadly we will not be here for that.  Very fine sand. It was a beautiful beach. We went swimming it was worm water very nice. It was so clear wish I had goggles it would be great place to snorkel. There was this rock out crop and it looked like it had under water caves. It would be amazing to snorkel there.

When we got back we decided to go out for dinner.
Oh major side not. We do not have hot water in the shower in is ice cold water. I shower with my head upside down so the water does not touch my body. After the hair is washed I go to the other bathroom it has a sink and tolit and I use a face cloth to was the rest of me. For some reason that sink has hot water.
OK so we went to dinner D went to the farm to get changed and to see if J and the new guy that arrived that day M wanted to come with us. So D and J show up at our place and we head off to dinner. We found this little place looked good. It was in B lonely Planet Book so that was cool. I have no idea what I got what it was called. It was like pitia bread with cheass on it.  B got the something but her cheese was the kind that they make in Cyprus. It was good but I don't think I would like alot of that kind of cheass. So after dinner we go to this cafe that had tons of deserts. I got this chocolate cake it was so good so yummy.
The next day B and M were going to the farm with the boss to see it and work a little. So the boss shows up at our place with presents.
Need to back track last Wednesday at the market the boss and shauna got talking about belly dancing. Then the boss wanted us to belly dance at the market I said no thank you right away. Shauna however seamed like she was on board and excited. Later I found out she did not want to do it. So our boss shows up with three belly dancer out fits. Now these out fits our amazing. They are hand made actual outfits like professionals wear these. She had them flown in from istanbul. They cost way to much. But they are beautiful. There is red gold and pink. I got the pink because it was the biggest cup size. We are going to get Safty pins and pin the skirts to our pants. Now apparently shauna is going to dance from my understanding I don't know if she was just going along again guess I will see on Wednesday. I am going to just be surrving tea. I am comfortable enough to do that but there will be no dancing coming from this girl.
They are beautiful there is a picture up on my face book Page. Oh and I don't think B will be wearing one. She way wear just the skirt over pants and not the top.

So B and the boss head off to the farm. After cleaning the house and eating me and shauna head to the farm to see what every one else is doing for the day.
The boss suggested a group outing to the castle up on the hill. We can see it from the farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment